Friday, January 23, 2009

Samsung Software Membership Projects (SSM)

Home Networking
This project was to monitor a house in the Internet. A user could access the camera and get various information of a house on a homepage which we made. This was my first Software Member Ship project.



X-Men Project
In this project, my part was to implement a navigation program. I applied HIMM and VFH to an omni wheel robot and it could send camera images to a PDA of an user and the user could control the robot with the PDA.

Goliath Project
My team designed this robot's appearance and made it. My part was a navigation program and a behavior generation program. I used A* algorithm and Histogram In Motion Mapping(HIMM) for navigation. We could generate a variety of behaviors with the behavior generation program.




No comments: